Essential fatty acid is good for resistance to novel coronavirusis,2019-nCoV, it can improve self immune system. Essential fatty acid helps cells，improving self immunity. Essential fatty acid is good for resistance to novel coronavirusis. Many plant oils which contains essential fatty acids, have some special functions and can effectively kill some special bacteria or viruses.
Essential fatty acid is good for resistance to novel coronavirusis,2019-nCoV
Please see: Essential Fatty Acids
There are many good ways to supplement vegetarian essential fatty acids, such as algae oil, algal oil , Flax seed oil, perilla seed oi, sea buckthon oil, arachidonic acid oil, pumpkin seed oil,etc. which with vegetarian source Omega-3,6,9 unsaturated fatty acids as Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA), Arachidonic Acid (ARA). DHA and EPA are very important for brain and nerve health. These essential fatty acid supplements should always be taken with food. Because they each provide unique benefits, they can be rotated through the diet.
The two primary Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) are known as linoleic acid (LA) (omega-6) and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) (omega- 3). Alpha-linolenic acid can be coverted into Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA). linoleic acid can be converted into arachidonic acid (ARA). Human’s body can make small quantity of them but not enough for body health as the body growing.
These Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) are necessary for the following processes:
• Formation of healthy cell membranes
• Proper development and functioning of the brain and nervous system
• Proper thyroid and adrenal activity
• Hormone production
• Regulation of blood pressure, liver function, immune and inflammatory responses
• Regulation of blood clotting: Omega-6 FAs encourage blood clot formation, whereas Omega-3 oil reduces clotting. The ideal is to achieve a balance between omega-6 and omega-3 Fatty Acids
• Crucial for the transport and breakdown of cholesterol
• Support healthy skin and hair
Please see more about : Omega-3 fatty acids